BFLF Family Rave 2 @ Woodland Dance Project, Vogrie Country Park
Family fun for the post-rave generation of parents. Helping parents be responsibly irresponsible since 2013.
We are DELIGHTED to be returning to the phenomenal Woodland Dance Project after adding another dimension to their hugely successful events at Vogrie Country Park. We will be located inside the Elektrikal Soundsystem Tent, so most of the event will be undercover (just the assurances we need for our unpredictable Scottish weather!) and we are seperated from the main event with only BFLF guests getting entry to our own wee family festival.
What kind of fun are we going to have?
* Club DJs (lineup TBC but you know they’ll be special!) playing upfront dance music
* Licensed bar and food vans
* Club lighting
* Parachute dance
* Free glowsticks and transfer tattoos for the kids
* Bubble machine
And the practicalities;
* Sound levels monitored to be safe for even the smallest ears
* This is a standing/dancing event with no seating. Please contact us if you have mobility issues.
* Please be prepared for the event to be busy – it is a rave!
*No buggies are allowed INSIDE the tent, we strongly encourage use of slings where possible, especially due to the uneven terrain in the park itself. There will be extremely limited buggy park at the entrance of the tent, and it will not be fully weatherproof.
* The event is conducted undercover with club lighting (no strobes)
* Tickets – Adult £8.00, Child £6.00, Pre-Walking Infant Free (But still requires a ticket)
* 12pm – 2:00pm
* Please note that the main arena for Woodland Dance Project will be open at the same time, but only those with Big Fish Little Fish wristbands will be allowed to enter the specific area. This will be stewarded to protect our guests and comply with our Child Safeguarding Policy.
Big Fish Little Fish
2 – 4 Hour Party People!
For families with younger children (8s and under) though older siblings are welcome. Adults are not admitted unless accompanied by a child. Parents must remain responsible for their children at all times. A max of 3 children per adult. A max of 4 adults per child (and such groups must be pre-approved by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before buying tickets). Tickets are non-refundable but if anybody with tickets finds they cannot attend a sold-out event please email email@example.com and BFLF will attempt to put you in touch with people seeking to buy tickets.