BLOOMSBURY/CENTRAL LONDON Xmas Family Rave ‘n’ Bowl DJ Christian Laing
Come jingle those bells with us at the the first ever family rave ‘n’ bowl at the Bloomsbury Bowling Lanes in central London.
World famous, award winning, Glastonbury Festival performing, family rave sensation BFLF throws the ultimate family event! Family fun for the post-rave generation of parents. Helping parents be responsibly irresponsible since 2013.
DJ Christian Laing (buttoned Down Disco – blistering set for BFLF at Glastonbury this year) will spin club classics and BFLF anthems with a festive twist. Techno, house, acid, drum and bass, indie – filling the dancefloor from beginning to end.
BOWLING! the venue is a bowling alley and so rave attendees will be able to play if they would like. Once you have event tickets you may contact the venue on 02071832979 to book an alley for an hour for £45 or pay for a game on the day for £7. You MUST have tickets for each member of your group to the rave before you book a lane.
Multi-sensory dancefloor with bubbles, snow, giant balloons and parachute dance finale.
Captain Cookie Craft tables with giant mural, themed crafts and playdoh table.
Villa Pia baby chillout space with mats and soft-play ball pool.
Licensed bar, free transfers
BakerChef homemade cake stall.
Venue food includes pizza, burgers, hot dogs and bar snacks.
Optional fancy dress: Festive fun!
Facepainters: our excellent facepainter will be on hand. Be transformed! With Poppy & Perle. Kids £6 – Adults £8 . Children must be over 2 to have their faces painted. CASH ONLY.
NB There is very limited buggy parking at the venue so please manage without if possible. Wear small babies in slings on the dancefloor. Buggies will NOT be allowed into the main event space and may be parked in an outdoors area – so please bring a raincover.
Terms & Conditions
- Parents remain responsible for their children at all times.
- For families with younger children (8s and under) though all ages are welcome. Adults are not admitted unless accompanied by a child.
- A max of 3 children per adult. If a larger birthday group then one adult to two children please.
- If there are more than 4 adults per child in your group please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pre-approval before buying tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred/sold on and if anybody with tickets finds they cannot attend a sold-out event please email email@example.com and BFLF will attempt to put you in touch with people seeking to buy tickets.
- Each member of your group must have a ticket and pre-walking infants free (but ticketed). Will cost more on the door (if tickets available).
- Please be aware that events are standing/dancing with limited seating, club lighting rigs (no strobes) are used and events are busy with around 500 people at each party – which helps create the rave ambience. Each event is stewarded and risk assessed in advance.
- Buggies must be left in buggy park and will not be allowed on the dance floor.