SOLD OUT FARNHAM, SURREY ‘We Can Be Heroes’ family rave DJs Baker & Beale 9 February
This event is now SOLD OUT and no tickets will be available on the door. There are several other Big Fish Little Fish events on sale for Feb/Mar and April – including 30 March in Vauxhall London for a Mega Rave and 31 March in Southampton. Hope to see you on a dancefloor soon!
Come make merry again with the award winning, world famous Big Fish Little Fish family ravers! BFLF resident favourites DJs Baker & Beale will play acid house, techno, house, hip hop, drum ‘n’ bass for families with 0-8 year olds at this year’s Farnham Maltings ‘We Can Be Heroes’ themed family rave. Marvel at the glitter, grab your cape and fly onto a dance floor filled with bubbles, balloons, glitter and topped by the legendary parachute dance! Get heroically crafty on the Captain Cookie Craft tables and enjoy the baby chill out or play areas. Licensed bar and cafe food available. Avenger rules – these parties sell out fast.
‘Reliably excellent’ – The Guardian
‘magical…credible music’ – Time Out
2014 – 2018 Best Family Event – National Family Arts Festival Awards’
Running Time: approx. 120mins
Age Guidance: 0 – 8 years and their adults
- Parents remain responsible for their children at all times.
- For families with younger children (8s and under) though all ages are welcome.
- Only adult groups are not admitted – must always be accompanied by a child.
- A max of 3 children per adult. If you are a group of 10 or over, there needs to be 2 children per adult. If there are more than 4 adults per child in your group, please email email@example.com for pre-approval before buying tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Each member of your group must have a ticket and pre-walking infants free (but ticketed).
- Please be aware that events are standing/dancing with limited seating, club lighting rigs (no strobes) are used and events are busy with around 500 people at each party – which helps create the rave ambience.
- Buggies must be left in buggy park and will not be allowed on the dance floor.