GLASGOW – Hannah Laing – Mother’s Day Flower Power Party – 31st March 2019
What kind of fun are we going to have Glasgow?
* DJ Hannah Laing (Colours/Ministry of Sound) plays a proper club set, just a wee bit quieter!
* Support from BFLF resident Cyndi Wallauper
* Flower Power – optional but fully encouraged fancy dress theme
* Licensed bar
* Club lighting
* Craft area with themed crafts
* Play area with tents and tunnels
* Giant colouring-in mural
* Babies-only safe space with soft mats, sofas and ball-pool
* Parachute dance
* Free gowsticks and transfer tattoos
* Bubble machine
*Facepainting (£3.50 fee)
And the practicalities:
*PLEASE NOTE NO BUGGIES ARE PERMITTED INSIDE THE EVENT – although we do have limited buggy parking in the lower sheltered area of Drygate, we would encourage the use of slings where possible, as dancing with the wee ones is so much more fun that way!
* Parents must remain responsible for their children at all times
* Sound levels monitored to be safe for even the smallest ears
* This is a standing/dancing event with limited seating. Please contact us if you have mobility issues.
* Please be prepared for the event to be busy – it is a rave!
* The event is conducted indoors with club lighting (no strobes), when entering please allow a few minutes for your eyes to adjust. Please no running!
Tickets – Adult £8.00, Child £6.00, Pre-Walking Infant Free (But still requires a ticket)
* 2pm-4.30pm at Drygate Brewery G4 0UT.
Big Fish Little Fish
2 – 4 Hour Party People!