LANCASTER – SOLD OUT ‘Animal Fantastical’ party 24th Sept with K-Klass
World-famous, award-winning, Glastonbury Festival performing, family rave sensation BFLF are back in Lancaster!
Family fun for the post-rave generation of parents. Helping parents be responsibly irresponsible since 2013.
You can expect…
– K-Klass on the decks providing (grown-up) dance and house tunes on a multi-sensory dancefloor with glitter cannons, bubbles, giant balloons and parachute dance finale. There will also be a live PA from Bobbi Depasois!
– Craft tables with themed crafts, giant colouring-in mural and playdough tables.
– Play area with tents and tunnels
– Baby chillout space with mats, toys and small ball pool.
– Free transfer tattoos and glowsticks
– Licensed bar
– Facepainter and cake stalls
– Optional fancy dress: ‘Animal Fantastical’ – dress up as any animal of any description, real or imagined. Lions, tigers, dragons and unicorns all welcome!
For families with younger children (8s and under) though all ages are welcome. Adults are not admitted unless accompanied by a child. A max of 3 children per adult. If there are more than 4 adults per child in your group please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pre-approval before buying tickets. Tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred/sold on and if anybody with tickets finds they cannot attend a sold-out event please email email@example.com and BFLF will attempt to put you in touch with people seeking to buy tickets. Each member of your group must have a ticket and pre-walking infants free (but ticketed). Will cost more on the door (if tickets available).
Parents remain responsible for their children at all times.