Melbourne “Intergalactic Planetary” Family Rave with DJ Spacey Space
Award-winning Family Rave Big Fish Little Fish is family fun for the post-rave generation of parents. Helping parents be responsibly irresponsible ; )
Following our first two sold out Family Raves we are super excited to announce we will be at Melbourne raving institution Brown Alley with the legendary Spacey Space. As always Fancy Dress is optional but with Spacey in the house this is the chance for your imagination to go INTERGALACTIC!! We’re talking Aliens, Astronauts, Droids, Dr Who, – bring your family as the whole Solar System (no, really, please… we’d love that!)
The always adventurous Lonely Planet Kids will be taking over our Craft Corner with Space themed activities and prizes to be won!
What can you expect?
- Quality tunes: house/rave/techno/classics
- Multi-sensory dancefloor with glitter cannons, bubbles, giant balloons and parachute dance finale.
- Licensed bar, free transfers and glowsticks.
- Lonely Planet Kids Craft Area with giant mural, themed crafts, prizes and a playdoh table for the little space cadets.
- Face painting stall
- Space themed Cake Stall
- Snacks and hot food available
- Upstairs Play area with tents and tunnels and baby chillout space with mats and a big soft-play ball pool (for babies only).
- Optional (but highly encouraged) fancy dress: Intergalactic Planetary – Spaceships, stars, aliens, we don’t know exactly what is out there so let your imagination go to Outer Space!
- Parents remain responsible for their children at all times.
- Sound levels safe for ears of all sizes 🙂
Who should come?
For families with younger children (8s and under) although older siblings are welcome. Adults are strictly not admitted unless accompanied by a child. A max of 3 children per adult. If there are more than 4 adults per child in your group please email email@example.com for pre-approval before buying tickets.
Tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred/sold on and if anybody with tickets finds they cannot attend a sold-out event please email firstname.lastname@example.org and BFLF will attempt to put you in touch with people seeking to buy tickets. Each member of your group must have a ticket including pre-walking infants who are free (but ticketed).
Yep, it’s a rave 🙂
Please be aware that events are standing/dancing with limited seating, club lighting rigs (no strobes) are used and events are busy with around 800 people at each party – which helps create the rave ambience. Each event is stewarded and risk assessed in advance. Sound levels are decibel checked to be safe for even the smallest of ears.
We may photograph or film small parts of the event and by entering you are giving your permission for these to be used for BFLF promotion purposes.
Prams and Changing
If you can manage it we suggest not bringing a pram. We recommend slings and carriers for comfort and for some heart to heart raving on the dance floor 🙂 We realise some people will need to bring prams and there is a Pram Park but prams are not allowed on the dance floor for safety reasons. Changing facilities will also be available.
Brown Alley is a 5 minute walk from Flagstaff Train Stations or 7 mins from Southern Cross (Bourke Street Exit) There is on-street parking or Secure Parking for $8 flat rate just around the corner the road from the Venue (2 min walk).
For any other questions please email email@example.com