TUNBRIDGE WELLS ‘Midsummer Dream’ Woodland Family Rave AND FOOTBALL SHOWING Groombridge Place 7 July
STOP PRESS: the venue WILL be showing the football on Saturday AND keeping the bars open until after the end of the rave till the end of the football. Hooray! It’s Coming Home!
Venture into the Enchanted Woods at Groombridge Place for a party like no other in a spectacular forest setting. Dress up as a fairy, elf or magical woodland creature for Big Fish Little Fish’s ‘Midsummer Dream’ Family Rave with crowd pleasing BFLF resident DJ Will Nicol (Northern Soul Rave Patrol).
Previous parties have sold out and received many 5 star reviews from attendees, so be quick to get your tickets. You can see why BFLF is so popular, they bring together uplifting dance music, craft activities, play areas, a bar for the adults and a dancefloor full of bubbles, confetti cannons, balloons and a giant parachute dance to round things off.
There’s nothing as much fun as dancing in the open air, surrounded by beautiful nature while your children have as much fun as you do! Take time out to colour in the specially commissioned mural, play at the play-doh table or climb on the wooden ship! It’s a dream come true…
Optional fancy dress: fairy, elf or woodland creature.
All this and home by teatime!
As this is an outdoor event we can only accept cash as payment. Please also note appropriate clothing must be worn depending on the weather.
‘Reliably excellent’ – the Guardian, ‘magical…credible music’ – Time Out, 2014 – 2017 Best Family Event – National Family Arts Festival Awards’
NB Everyone in your group must have a ticket. Pre-walking infants are free but must have a ticket. This is different to Groombridge Place entrance where under 3s are free. You do not need to buy Groombridge Place entrance to attend this event.
BIG FISH TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By booking this event you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- Parents remain responsible for their children at all times.
- For families with younger children (8s and under) though all ages are welcome.
- Adult only groups are not admitted . A max of 3 children per adult in a family. If attending as a birthday party please ensure one adult to two children minimum.
- If there are more than 4 adults per child in your group please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pre-approval before buying tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred/sold on.
- Each member of your group must have a ticket and pre-walking infants free (but ticketed). Will cost more on the door (if tickets available).
- Please be aware that events are standing/dancing with limited seating and the event space is open woodland with uneven dirt floors.
- Each event is stewarded and risk assessed in advance.
- Buggies must be left in buggy park outside the event space – which is open air – and will not be allowed on the dance floor.
- We may photograph or film small parts of the event and by entering you are giving your permission for these to be used for BFLF promotion purposes.
- Music is played at safe levels for everyone.
- Groombridge Place uses the adjacent fields as car parks for this event.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
All ages welcome but acitivities are designed with 0-8 years olds in mind. Music is played at safe levels for everyone.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Groombridge Place uses the adjacent fields as car parks for this event.
How Loud will it be?
BFLF sets and monitors the volume using World Health Organisation guidelines – so that is it at a safe level for everyone, even the youngest babies, over the 2.5 hour duration of the event. Though quieter than at adult events, it is still loud enough to feel like you are at a festival. Most parents do not use ear defenders on their children but if yours are particularly sensitive to noise or if you want them to nap then you might want to consider it.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
email@example.com or Groombridge Place.
What’s the refund policy?
There is a no refund policy but if you are unable to attend you may sell your tickets to someone else.