FARNHAM ‘Lights, Camera, Action!’ family rave 8 February DJs Baker & Beale
Back again in Farnham, after the previous five sell out shows, the Big Fish Little Fish crew bring their award-winning, critically acclaimed family rave to Farnham – with a “Lights, Camera, Action” theme. This time you can live out your movie dreams as you dance under the nightclub lighting.
Over the past 7 years, Big Fish Little Fish have hosted top quality raves for all the family, featuring brilliant DJs and fun for kids of all ages. Now they are back at the Maltings for a film-star fancy-dress tear up that will have you and the little ones reaching for the lasers with a DJ set from the fabulous Baker & Beale. Expect rave classics and up for it party music with club visuals, giant balloons, glitter cannon, bubbles and the famous parachute dance. There’s a licensed bar for the adults; “here’s lookin’ at you kid”.
The Captain Cookie area has themed crafting, mural and playdoh to help entertain and there will be a separate baby chillout and toddler play area to take a rest from the rave action. Free transfer tattoos for all. Fancy dress encouraged – make sure you’re ready for your close-up! Trip the light fantastic down Hollywood Boulevard with BFLF at Farnham Maltings next February!
‘Reliably excellent’ – The Guardian
‘magical… expect some serious bangers’ – Time Out
2013 – 2019 Best family Event – Fantastic for Families Awards
As seen and heard on BBC tv, 6Music, The Guardian, The Sunday Times, The Mirror, Resident Adviser, PopSugar, Time Out (101 Things to do with Kids in London) and Evening Standard.
Running Time: approx. 120mins
Age Guidance: 0 – 8 years and their adults
- Parents remain responsible for their children at all times.
- For families with younger children (8s and under) though all ages are welcome.
- Solely adult groups are not admitted – must always be accompanied by a child.
- A max of 3 children per adult. If you are a group of 10 or over, there needs to be 2 children per adult. If there are more than 4 adults per child in your group, please email email@example.com pre-approval before buying tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred/sold on.
- Each member of your group must have a ticket and pre-walking infants free (but ticketed).
- Please be aware that events are standing/dancing with limited seating, club lighting rigs (no strobes) are used and events are busy with around 500 people at each party – which helps create the rave ambience.
- Each event is stewarded and risk assessed in advance.
- Buggies must be left in buggy park and will not be allowed on the dance floor.