**SOLD OUT** V&A MUSEUM OF CHILDHOOD HACKNEY ‘Pirate’ rave DJs Baker & Beale 26 January
BOTH SESSIONS NOW SOLD OUT. If you would like to rave with us in east London we play Hackney Mother’s Day 31 March with rave pioneer DJ Mark Archer (Altern 8) tickets here.
FIRST EVER RAVE AT THE MUSEUM OF CHILDHOOD!
Saturday 26 January,
12.00-14.00 TICKETS AVAILABLE & 1
5.00-17.00 SOLD OUT
£13 for adults, £8 for children, £0 for pre-walking children
(price includes complimentary drinks)
Avast me hearties! Set sail with the award winning, world famous Big Fish Little Fish crew as they bring their pioneering family rave to Museum of childhood for families with 0-8 year olds.
Avast ye land lubbers and dance together on a floor filled with bubbles, balloons, glitter and topped by the parachute dance! Get piratically crafty on the craft tables, enjoy some shore leave in the baby chill out or play areas.
Fancy dress encouraged.
IMPORTANT BOOKING INFORMATION:
• Recommended for families with 0-8-year olds but all ages welcome.
• Booking essential. £13.00 per adult, £8.00 per child, non-walkers go free.
• Prices includes 2 x complimentary drinks alcoholic and / or non-alcoholic available for adults and unlimited squash and water for kids.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult. Max. 3 children per adult. Max. 4 adults per child.
• Adults are not admitted unless accompanied by a child.
• For group bookings of 10 people or more, the ratio needs to be 1 adult per 2 children of any age. There will be no discounts for group bookings.
• Tickets are non-refundable.
• Each member of your group must have a ticket, pre-walking infants are free but must have a ticket