Big Fish Little Fish x Camp Bestival WATFORD ‘Lights, Camera, Action’ family rave DJ Freestylers
NEWS: We are thrilled to announce this event is part of the BFLF x Camp Bestival ‘Lights, camera, action!’ warm up tour. Along with the usual, award-winning BFLF fun there will be a sprinkling of Camp Bestival magic with a mega craft area inspired by film and Camp B icons. Take a photo of your creations to be in with a chance of winning one of three family guest passes to Camp Bestival itself. Get ready for your closeup!
Award-winning, pioneering Big Fish Little Fish family rave return triumphantly to the Watford Colosseum on 29 March 2020, this timeFreestylers will be playing acid house, techno, and drum ‘n’ bass throughout the afternoon. We will also have crafts, confetti, bubbles, club visuals, baby chill area, giant balloons and licensed bar for families with 0-8 year olds.
The theme is ‘Lights, Camera, Action!’ Come dance, laugh, craft and be daft with us – see you on the dancefloor!
Fancy dress (optional): film icons.
As seen and heard on 6Music, Radio 1, Time Out, The Guardian, Sunday Times, BBC News, Closer, Glastonbury Festival, Victoria & Albert Museum.
“It’s ACE!” – DJ Mag
“Credible music… magical” – The Guardian
By Families. For Families. Together on the dancefloor.
Family fun for the post-rave generation of parents. Helping parents be responsibly irresponsible since 2013.More Information:
Terms and Conditions
- Parents remain responsible for their children at all times.
- For families with younger children (8s and under) though all ages are welcome.
- Adult only groups are not admitted . A max of 3 children per adult in a family. If attending as a large birthday party please ensure one adult to two children minimum.
- If there are more than 4 adults per child in your group please email email@example.com for pre-approval before buying tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred/sold on.
- Each member of your group must have a ticket and pre-walking infants free (but ticketed).
- The event will be busy with hundreds of people attending. The dancefloor is for adults and children to dance together.
- Club lighting rigs are used so please allow you eyes to adjust to the lower lighting levels when you enter.
- Please be aware that events are standing/dancing with limited seating.
- Each event is stewarded and risk assessed in advance.
- Buggies must be left in buggy park outside the event space and will not be allowed on the dance floor.
- A licensed bar will be open during the event but no glass is permitted.
- We may photograph or film small parts of the event and by entering you are giving your permission for these to be used for BFLF or Watford Collosseum for promotion purposes. Please speak to the door manager if there is any issue.
- Doors will open 1 hour prior to the event starting with drinks, confectionary and rave merchandise available for purchase.
- Facepainting available – cash only – £6 per child, £8 for big kids