BFLF x Camp Bestival tour WATFORD ‘Superheroes vs Heroes’ Family Rave DJ Barry Ashworth 24 March
NEWS: pleased to announce this event is part of the Camp Bestival tour this year! At the event will be a Superheroes vs Heroes photo booth and by uploading a photo to social media you will be in with a chance to win one of THREE family passes to the Camp Bestival festival in July this year.
Award-winning, pioneering Big Fish Little Fish family rave return triumphantly to the Watford Colosseum with a Superhero event on 24 March 2019. DJ Barry Ashworth (Dub Pistols) will be playing acid house, techno, and drum ‘n’ bass throughout the afternoon. We will also have crafts, confetti, bubbles, club visuals, baby chill area, giant balloons and licensed bar for families with 0-8 year olds.
Come dance, laugh, craft and be daft with us – see you on the dancefloor!
As seen and heard on 6Music, Radio 1, Time Out, The Guardian, Sunday Times, BBC News, Closer, Glastonbury Festival, Victoria & Albert Museum.
“It’s ACE!” – DJ Mag “Credible music… magical” – The Guardian
By Families. For Families. Together on the dancefloor.
Family fun for the post-rave generation of parents. Helping parents be responsibly irresponsible since 2013.
Terms and Conditions
- Parents remain responsible for their children at all times.
- For families with younger children (8s and under) though all ages are welcome.
- Adult only groups are not admitted . A max of 3 children per adult in a family. If attending as a large birthday party please ensure one adult to two children minimum.
- If there are more than 4 adults per child in your group please email email@example.com for pre-approval before buying tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred/sold on.
- Each member of your group must have a ticket and pre-walking infants free (but ticketed).
- The event will be busy with hundreds of people attending. The dancefloor is for adults and children to dance together.
- Club lighting rigs are used so please allow you eyes to adjust to the lower lighting levels when you enter.
- Please be aware that events are standing/dancing with limited seating.
- Each event is stewarded and risk assessed in advance.
- Buggies must be left in buggy park outside the event space and will not be allowed on the dance floor.
- A licensed bar will be open during the event but no glass is permitted.
- We may photograph or film small parts of the event and by entering you are giving your permission for these to be used for BFLF or Watford Collosseum for promotion purposes.
- Doors will open 1 hour prior to the event starting with drinks, confectionary and rave merchandise available for purchase.
- Facepainting available – cash only – £5 per child, £7 for big kids
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
All ages welcome but acitivities are designed with 0-8 years olds in mind. Music is played at safe levels for everyone.
How Loud will it be?
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
What’s the refund policy?
There is a no refund policy but if you are unable to attend you may sell your tickets to someone else. If well in advance of a sold out event please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can try and match you with someone on the wiating list. If within 24hours of the event then please post them to sell on the Facebook event page – where we will validate that you have tickets.